Book Nerd Vlog Post
An entrepreneur, author, and mother living in Sydney, Australia, Jessica is also a 2011 & 2012 finalist for Cosmopolitan’s annual Fun, Fearless Female Award. She’s also one of the lucky few who met the love of her life at age seventeen: Matt Shirvington, a former Olympian and current sports broadcaster for Foxtel and Fox Sports. Married for twleve years with two beautiful daughters, Sienna and Winter, Jessica knows her early age romance and its longevity has definitely contributed to how she tackles relationships in her YA novels.
Top Ten List - Things you would change about your high school years if you could go back in time.
1. I’d slow down and stop the constant panic
2. I’d trust my friend to be my friends
3. I’d work harder for the personal satisfaction instead of avoid looking like it mattered for fear of failure
4. I’d change some of my teachers around because I really believe they are the key to so much in those years.
5. I’d read more.
6. I would have worn a different pair of shoes in my final year. Odd, yes, but they were really annoying (too big) but I was too stubborn to get another pair.
7. I wouldn’t smoke (yes, I did that, and it was gross!).
8. I would wear a different dress to my formal (Prom). The mistakes we make…
9. I’d have been more assured in who I was as a person and in my moral compass.
10. The canteen at school needed a full overhaul!
All Sabine really wants is the chance to live one life. When it seems like this might finally be possible, Sabine begins a series of dangerous experiments to achieve her goal. But is she willing to risk everything—including the one person who might actually believe her?
You can purchase One Past Midnight at the following Retailers:
And now, The Giveaways.
*JBN is not responsible for Lost or Damaged Books in your Nerdy Mail Box*